There’s no going back once you fall in love with the place.
Celebrate our gorgeous Territory with us! Let’s be proud of our independence, our unique lifestyle, our beautiful wildlife and people!
What do you love about the Territory?
Tell us for your chance to win A TOP END SAFARI CAMP DAY TOUR for a family of 4, and live the one and only Matt Wright experience!
If you want a taste of the best activities in the Top End, then this all-inclusive tour is for you! With a helicopter, airboat and cruise boat this is the best way to experience the spectacular wildlife and landscapes of the Litchfield region. You will see the spectacular floodplains in a scenic helicopter flight then spot crocodiles, birds and even buffalo on a thrilling airboat ride through the channels and into the rainforest. Unwind on our billabong cruise and enjoy a gourmet BBQ taking in the beautiful surrounds. To finish off the day you will experience an exciting feeding and encounter with one of our monster rescue crocodiles caught by the Outback Wrangler Matt Wright himself.
Immerse yourself in nature and experience a once in a lifetime adrenaline filled day!
- Return air-conditioned bus transfers from Darwin Zone pick up locations (see zones below)
- Self-drive option is available, and the price is the same.
- Crocodile encounter and feeding with one of the largest crocodiles in the world
- Airboat cruise
- Billabong cruise
- Scenic helicopter flight over floodplains
- Gourmet BBQ
To participate, tell us why you love the NT. What is it that drew you to the Territory? What makes you stay?
Your competition photo could be your favourite place in the NT, sunset or storm viewing spot or fishing destination, any Darwin beached… Perhaps, it’s your local coffee shop, a time of the day or the people you share your life with in the Territory.
Whatever it is, we want to share it with as many people as possible to show how amazing the Territory is.
- Make sure you tag us in your post @darwingym (Facebook)
- Make sure your post is public
- Add the following tags: #FitnessWorksNT #TerritoryDay2022 to your comment
- Make sure your photo is attached